National Standards Implementation Guide
The benefits of family-school-community partnerships are many: higher teacher morale, more parent involvement, and greater student success are only a few. That is why PTA developed the National Standards for Family-School Partnerships Implementation Guide, a tool for empowering people to work together with an end goal of building family-school partnerships and student success.
For each of the six National Standards for Family-School Partnerships, this online guide provides:
- An explanation of each standard and its importance
- Insights to help convince educators of the standard’s value
- A success story from a school community
- Action steps for your school community
- Resources to enhance your understanding
The full guide, downloadable as a PDF, provides additional details, background, research, and success stories.