- The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a powerful voice for children and youth, a relevant resource for parents, and a strong advocate for the health, safety, education, and general well-being of all children.
- With a 93-year legacy in Florida and 120 years nationally, PTA is the largest volunteer child advocacy association in the United States.
- PTA delegates from around the state of Florida assemble each year at the Florida PTA Leadership Convention to discuss and resolve mission-critical issues, exchange ideas and best practices, and serve as ambassadors on behalf of the PTA.
With more than 1,000 influential PTA representatives in attendance, this is the ideal venue to share your products and services with those who serve as ambassadors to our more than 1,400 local units and several hundred thousand members from across our state. If you can connect to a parent, child, student, or school, you belong at the Florida PTA Leadership Convention!
The annual Florida PTA Leadership Convention is a launching pad for new products, while also being a regular tour stop for established brands across several sectors. Just about everyone and everything in the family or school market can have success here: new technologies, learning resources, school supplies, fundraisers, purpose-led nonprofits, consumer packaged goods, “edutainers,” and authors.
More than 1,000 PTA decision makers including:
- PTA leaders representing their local unit
- PTA leaders representing their county council
- Florida PTA Board of Directors and executive leadership
- Child advocates and community leaders
PLEASE NOTE: Florida PTA does not provide membership lists to outside organizations. The most cost-effective way to reach our PTAs is by exhibiting at the Florida PTA Annual Leadership Convention, partnering with Florida PTA, or providing a sponsorship.
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Leadership Convention 2019
July 18 – 21, 2019